Hug A Heart Program
Help us produce smiles and boost the self esteem of cancer patients who have lost their hair because of cancer treatments. Donate NICH Hats (New Image Contour Hats) to Our Hug A Heart Program. When you donate a hat to a child or adult who has cancer, it’s like giving a them a big hug. It lets them know we care for them and our prayers are with them.
How Can Companies and Individuals Participate in the Hug a Heart Program?
- Determine the quantity of hats you want to donate.
- Determine if you want to donate hats for women or children or both.
- Determine which hospital you want to distribute your donated hats to cancer patients. Select one from the list below. If you want to donate to a hospital that is not on the list below, contact us. We will determine if that hospital will provide tax deduction forms.
Hospitals And Non-Profits That Distribute Donated NICH Hats to Cancer/Chemo Patients
- Children’s Hospital in Plano, TX
- Children’s Hospital in Dallas, TX
- Presbyterian Hospital in Plano, TX
- Methodist Hospital in Richardson, TX
- Oklahoma City Children’s Hospital
- St. Francis Children’s Hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- American Cancer Society Dallas Office
- St Lukes Hospital MD Anderson in The Woodlands TX
- Strong Hold Ministry Dallas TX
Contact us to let us know which hospital or non-profit you selected and we will coordinate the payment process. We will complete a tax deduction form from the hospital and send you a receipt. We will deliver the hats to the hospital or non-profit.
- You are donating more than just hats or scarves for women and children. Your support produces smiles and boosts self-esteem.
- All of these hats produce smiles from the cancer patients, their loved ones, those who created the hats, and those who donated the hats.
- Help us reach our goal of producing 10,000 smiles by the end of 2017.
- Cancer patients are traumatized by their diagnosis.
- Everyone can’t afford to purchase items to help make them feel beautiful because they are overwhelmed with paying medical expenses.
- Everyone deserves to feel beautiful, no matter what they are going through.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Volunteer in a variety of ways.
- Spread the word about NICH Hats.
- Like and share us on social media.
I am honored to serve as a Look Good Feel Better volunteer for more than 3 years now! I love being a part of this program of the Look Good Feel Better Foundation, the American Cancer Society, and the Professional Beauty Association and putting a smile back on the faces of the women in the workshops. #LGFBvolunteer